Do you want to build skills to confidently and competently integrate yoga-inspired movement and stillness into your work with preschool age children? Would you like to deepen your understanding of early childhood development in the areas of physical literacy, early literacy, and social-emotional learning? Are you seeking a high-quality professional development experience that will help you rejuvenate your passion for your work? Stories, Songs, and Stretches! is for you!
Katie Scherrer is working with us to provide an asynchronous, online training experience for those unable to attend a live training. Here are the key details!
– Open to anyone who works with young children; recognized for CEUs from state libraries, several state early childhood education departments, and Yoga Alliance
– Participants complete three online training modules, each lasting 4-weeks
– 2019 Session 1 last January through April; a two-week break exists between each of the modules
– Cost is $175 per module or bundle all three for $450
– Training is provided through professionally-recorded videos, recorded lectures, readings, online discussions, group activities, and assignments
After completing the online training and a distance learning component, participants can become certified Stories, Songs, and Stretches! facilitators, gaining access to customizable and branded marketing materials, a private library of video demonstrations, and an online community of practice
This session will sell out quickly, so register today to reserve your spot!